Follow this site

sabato 7 dicembre 2013

PALESTINIAN NATIVITY 2013/14 - beginning of the work

Come ogni anno giungo con abbondante ritardo a cominciare i lavori del mio presepe 2013/14. Ritorno al tema palestinese, il più visionato sul blog. Struttura non progettata ma, al solito, costruita di getto edificio per edificio. Statue 10 cm della serie in costume storico del grande Landi, ridipinte da me per l'occasione.

Like every year I come with plenty of delay to begin the work of my crib 2013/14. Back to the topic Palestinian, the most viewed on the blog. Structure is not designed but, as usual, built of cast building by building. Characters 10 cm of the series in historical costume of the great Landi, repainted by me for the occasion.











interiors





interiors










10 commenti:

  1. I was sure that you will make something for the Nativity this year !!
    with your own painted figures, it would be great !
    I wait the next steps....

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. The temptation was too strong and, despite many commitments, I still wanted to start. I hope to do a good job. Ciao Pascal!

      Elimina
  2. Looks good already. I might make one next year..in 1/72nd scale of course :-D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. A nativity scene with figures painted by Paul would surely be a success. I have seen some sets in 1/72 scale, I think the online shop of Conny (Fred. Rex). Thanks for watching Paul!

      Elimina
  3. Incredible detail and exceptional work.

    RispondiElimina
  4. On lavoro di orefice come sempre Michele .
    Tanti saluti e buone feste a te e i tuoi .
    Vincent ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks Vincent. The work certainly will not be ready for this Christmas, the little time and various troubles did not allow me to do more. A big hug!

      Elimina
  5. Again a fantastic piece of scenery Michele!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. This time I walked into a job longer than expected and large ...... I do not know when it will be finished, but, as he always says Pascal, the important thing is to have fun.

      Elimina